Wednesday, November 14, 2007

thoughts from the backseat

Some thoughts and cute stuff from Caeden in the past few days -

I gave him a little bowl with about 6 pieces of a clementine orange, already broke apart in his carseat. I hear him say "look mama, I'm making eggs" - what's he doing?
Breaking the orange pieces in half - making a juicy mess all over his hands and seat.

Caeden: "Mama, let's go to Glenwood Springs and see grammie"
Me: "well, grammie lives in Colorado Springs and that's pretty far from here"
Caeden: "let's go to her neighboorhood and see Uncle Trevor so we can play cars"

Caeden: "Oh man, we have to go home, I need my lawn mower"

Me: "so, what should we do now" (expecting an answer of go to the park, store or see daddy)
Caeden: (in a very excited voice) "oh, let's go to Phoenix and go to the train park!"

That's all I can think of at the moment, but he is quite the talker and usually has something cute to say!

No comments: