Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Happy Birthday Andrew (and Uncle Don too!)
Hope you have a wonderful day!


The other day we were over at mom's and Andrew's truck is parked in the driveway. Caeden noticed it and told me that "Uncle Andrew's truck was right there". Then he followed up the thought by reminding me that Uncle Andrew is in China right now. When asked what Uncle Andrew is doing there, he replies "eating lots of rice". :-)
He then asked, "should we go see Uncle Andrew in China". I told him it was a long ways away and we needed a passport to go there and we didn't have passports. Caeden then suggested since we were on our way to Wal-Mart maybe we should get passports there.

Colm is working tooth #6 through. I can feel the edge of it, so it should be completely through soon. He scooting faster and faster every day and yesterday pulled himself up standing all by himself. He was rather motivated to get at some of Caeden's wood :-)

Caeden's biggest accomplishment of late is being in big boy underwear all the time. He still has an occasional accident when he "forgets" but overall is doing really well and I consider him potty trained and just have the upkeep that continues for the next few years :-)
The other morning Caeden was eating oatmeal and said; "can you warm this up colder for me please mama" - we followed with a discussion on the difference between warm up and cool down :-) But it brought a smile to my face anyway!

I will try and get some new pictures up soon - Kieran has had the camera at work and I keep forgetting to get it from him. But here's a couple from a week or two ago.




No comments: