Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fences and boxes

 The other day the boys were playing outside and I went to chase Colm away from the garage side of the house and da's truck - AGAIN - I said "I wish I had a fence here". There is little the boys could actually hurt themselves with roaming the entire 5 acres, but I just cannot let a 17 month old roam too far from sight :-) And when Kieran is home working and they know it, they often try to go around there to help him out, which isn't always appreciated :-) 

Anyway, a few minutes later Caeden came and told me he made me a fence...............it was so sweet I had to take a picture of it. The thought was nice, though you can see it was rather ineffective as a fence :-)



Anyone with kids know how easily kids can amuse themselves with the simplest things. When I finished off the tea box this weekend I gave it to Colm to play with. It didn't take him long to figure out the best use for it was a hat. Sorry the pictures are a bit fuzzy, he kept moving around and I think I was trying hard not to laugh at him, he looked so funny. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That fence made me laugh!