Thursday, July 16, 2009

columbine


The state flower of Colorado is the columbine, we found one the other day growing in "our yard" - the boys thought it was so pretty. I told them it was the state flower and we could look at it but not pick it. They kept going back to look at it. Then the next morning they took Kieran out to show him the flower. They talked about it some more. Kieran asked Colm what it was called and he said "it's mine", the Colm-mine, it's mine!" Too cute - I hadn't even put together the similarity with his name till he said it, but apparently he caught right on to it!
So - here's the Colm-mine flower!



2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, Jen, that is just so unbelievably adorable. I LOVE the Colm-mine!! Never forget that. I love ALL the pics you've got up recently. You are such an inspiration; I do not have nearly the wealth of good growth pics that you do. Gotta get on that, huh? Love you lots!

Auntie Em said...

That is too cute!!!!!