Thursday, August 13, 2009

Good-bye and hello!

Colm has said GOOD-BYE to diapers....................

(this was his very last diaper!)


..........And HELLO to underwear!

It took some good encouragement from his big brother, but with exception of a couple accidents and still wearing pull-ups at night (though they are dry 90% of the time, living without a washer and dryer makes me hesitant to chance that 10% yet!) -
I think we can say he is there!

Good Boy Colm!
(he often comes to me after he goes to the bathroom and tells me he went and says, "tell me Good boy Colm!"

1 comment:

Terra said...

Dean is doing really well too now! I still have him wear pull-ups for nights and naps, but probably in the next couple of weeks will stop that too. He's been dry for several days now. Just this am he had his first #2 in the potty. When Dean's feeling an extra need for encouragement he'll say "That's my boy, Dean!" Too cute.