Thursday, December 9, 2010

4 months (and 1 week!)


Tadhg Conor
4 months

~you weigh 13 pounds, 15 ounces
~you don't have any teeth, but I think you are maybe working on some
~you take 3-4 naps a day, usually 2 morning naps, an afternoon nap and a catnap
~you are pretty consistent at an hour and a half of awake time between naps, and on a good day your naps are an hour and a half in length as well - though most days only ONE of the naps is an hour and half to 2 hours and the others are all around an hour. 
~don't ask about your night sleeping right now...... it's rather rough and needs some improvement ;-)
~you giggle, smile, coo and make fun baby sounds
~you LOVE your saucer
~you have great head and body control, hold yourself up well and love to sit/stand in the saucer

At just past 4 months, - 4 month and 4 days to be exact
~you rolled over- back to front

rather funny moment..... he's been working on rolling for a couple weeks and I had often thought he was close, but Monday morning I had him on the floor in the bathroom (on his blanket and the mat) while I took a shower. He plays quite nicely and stays safe while I shower this way. When I stepped out of the shower I was surprised to see him playing quite nicely where I left him, but on his belly not his back. He was rather proud of himself.


I loved this picture because he is always chewing his hands and fingers

No comments: