Tuesday, January 11, 2011

brothers


I find it rather ironic these pictures were all taken of the boys in December.....
so that means, Caeden was just 6 months, Colm was 9 months and Tadhg was 4 1/2 months, 
Tadhg is for sure my big baby! 

Just for comparison:
Tadhg was 15 pounds a week ago at just 5 months. And 26 inches long
Caeden was hit that same size and weight between 6 and 9 months
Colm was 12 1/2 pounds & 25" at 5 months

and Alannah..... well she hit 15 pounds, 3 ounces at 10 months!

And just for posterity sake so I can refer back here when I update baby books ;-)
in early January 2011:
Caeden - 39 pounds
Colm - 33 pounds
Alannah - 22 pounds
Tadhg - 15 pounds

and yes, I'm guessing Tadhg will catch Alannah in weight within the year ;-)

1 comment:

Terra said...

And Jack may catch Colm in weight before the end of the year! :) Jack was 28.5 lbs in Nov! :)