Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's day

I had grand plans to post this ON Valentine's Day but it didn't happen.... this was the best I got of all of them!

I made a special dessert on Valentine's for everyone - fudge and cheesecake -
(okay, so it was mostly my choice but I figured if I was splurging on dessert it was going to be good!)
Anyway, I served everyone up, Tadhg throughly enjoyed most of his, Alannah just picked at hers,
  (no surprise there since she's not much of a sweets person unless it's pure chocolate)
The boys ate a couple bites and then told me they had enough sugar and could they please have some kiefer and oranges for dessert. Of course, I agreed... and finished off everyone else's plates while doing up the dishes (oh, who me? would I do that?)..... and have been enjoying the leftovers myself all week!

No comments: