Friday, November 29, 2013

and you thought I forgot about blogging......

Nah, I didn't forget. Just never seem to find the time. I am going to get better at it though. I will try and post more often, especially since most of you who will read this don't get to see the kids as often now! Here are a few random pics of kids over the last couple months and keep scrolling through, I put posts in for the 4 kids who had birthdays in the last 4 months.....
And just some trivia.... for 3 weeks in November I had a 1 year old, 2 year old, 3 year old and 4 year old..... kinda fun ;-)

Nov 2013
sleeping in his new crib

Ailish and Tadhg
Making a birthday cake for new cousin Owen
Caeden

Building castles
Swimming at Priest Lake
Torin - 11 months
Torin - 10 months
irresistible baby feet
fall 2013

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, what a delicious bunch!