Saturday, May 24, 2008

Okay Erin - and anyone else - here you go....................


1. One movie that made you laugh:
Princess Bride 

2. One movie that made you cry:
The Notebook

3. One movie you loved when you were a child:
Anne of Green Gables

4. One movie you’ve seen more than once:

Ocean's Eleven

5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it:

if I was embarrassed to admit it why would I post it on my blog for the world to see? 

I agree :-)

6. One movie you hated:
Cannot think of one at the moment, but there were some I didn't really like

7. One movie that scared you:
If it sounds too scary I usually don't watch it 

8. One movie that bored you:
Groundhog day - Okay Erin, THAT made me laugh - that is so like you to be bored by Groundhog Day!

For me - some Western that I don't remember the name of..............

9. One movie that made you happy:
Return to Me

10. One movie that made you surprised at the end:
I'm not easily fooled...nothing surprising comes to mind...

11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see:
Cannot think of one

12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with:

13. The last movie you saw:
Watched most of Cheaper by the Dozen - new version - last night on TV

14. The next movie you hope to see:
I'd like to see the new Narnia and Leatherheads sometime


No comments: