Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sorry it's been awhile since I have update on here. Nothing too exciting has been going on though, so you haven't missed anything :-) Kieran is working up in Florissant and we have been spending some time up there and then coming home and getting caught up on laundry and housework and fun things like that. 

I have been feeling pretty good. Tired alot, but I doubt that is going away anytime soon! I am still in my regular clothes and not maternity yet - a first for me since Caeden although I was in "stretchy" pants by this time with him. So I am guessing I am carrying this baby a bit differently :-) I am not complaining though, I know I will be tired of elastic in my waistband by November and wish I could button jeans! 

We have been having pretty typical "springtime in the Rockies" weather around here. It was 76 degrees in the Springs yesterday and today it is cloudy and snowing - already have about an inch on the deck, although it's blowing so hard it's hard to tell for sure! We have had a number of nice days, sometimes rather windy but sunny and getting warmer. They are saying it's suppose to stay a bit cooler for the next week, but hopefully after some rain and snow to green things up we'll be done with winter. 

Here's some pictures of the boys - we were at a park up in Woodland Park.









This is the view from the house Kieran is working on - if you look closely you can see the Sangre de Cristos in the distance. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Las Vegas, Jen! We're finishing up our house-hunting trip . . . without a house. But that's OK - we know the area we're looking in and will pick up looking when we get out here. We'll be by to visit on May 31/June 1. More later, but was just taking some restful time to browse your sites. So glad all is well with #3! Love you!