Friday, December 19, 2008

Accomplishments

It always feels good to accomplish something on your to-do list. Especially when you are taking care of 3 children. And getting it crossed off before it "absolutely has to be done" is always nice too!

I always think of mom when I get the new stockings made, I have many, no make that an occasional memory of her working on the latest stocking as I went to bed on Christmas Eve. Aren't you so proud of me Mom?
Besides the Christmas tree, this is about the extent of the decorations around here, With 2 little boys running around, things at their level aren't very smart unless you really want to spend all day discipling them for touching it!


We also made gingerbread men, we didn't use real gingerbread though, cause Kieran likes carrot cake better and if I am going to the "trouble" of making cake I might as well make what he likes :-) Caeden was insistent that they have hearts. 

No comments: