Friday, April 24, 2009

Which one?

Which one of these 4 pictures do you like best.......... to go with the 2 at the bottom?
 
(you know, someday when I find a really cool frame with 4 slots and I find a nice "spring" somewhere to photograph them at...... and then hang on a wall!)

#1


#2

#3


#4

these are the other two....
"fall"

(summer)

Oh, you want to know which one I like best? Well, I really couldn't decide. I like #4 best, except I wish I had put their matching hats on them. I like the matching hats in the first 2, but don't like the "busy skyline", or the little bits of green grass (Colm didn't want to walk out on the snow by himself there, I don't know why - it was knee deep on me.....!) 
So, give me your opinions!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I would vote for #4, they are all cute, that or #2. I like how you have one for summer and fall adorable idea!

Terra said...

I like #4 the best. You really don't notice that their hats don't match anyway.

Liz said...

We like #4 here too!

Auntie Em said...

Hard choice but probably #3.. there're are all cute though!

Hoyos Family said...

I like #3 best, priceless!!