Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July - and a first!


Look who's walking....... even on his own without the help of the mower!
Tadhg took his first steps on Independence Day.... rather fitting I think ;-)
And keeps with the record we have at the moment of all the kids walking on significant days - Caeden on Kieran's birthday (14 mo), Colm on Caeden's birthday (14 mo), Alannah on Christmas Day (13 mo) and Tadhg on Independence Day (11 mo)

I won't complain too much about the early walker.... since he's my heaviest baby for his age and I am 7+ months pregnant..... it's nice to put him down! 



Caeden's breakfast - waffles with flag decor - cream cheese, strawberry jelly and blueberries!

"take a picture of me mama!"

Colm's been enjoying being a pirate lately ;-)

he was playing with Tadhg this morning!

No comments: