Monday, September 28, 2009

10 months

All 3 - at 10 months of age





(Colm, Caeden and Alannah)
Personally I am seeing less of a resemblance in all of them the older they get, I guess their personalities shine through! I know they look like siblings, but that is about it in my opinion!




Can you imagine the "audio" with this picture? Yep, about as loud as it sounds......... Alannah is very proud of being able to do something just like the boys, can you see the excitement on her face?


A few other random pictures of all 3 - at 10 months of age............ just cause they are cute!









1 comment:

Terra said...

I still think that Colm and Alannah look the most a like! I always tend to focus on the nose in looking for similarities and Colm and Alannah definitely have the same nose! Dean and Jack do too.