Monday, September 14, 2009

September 14

We "officially" started school today. I am doing preschool with the boys. We are doing about an hour at the table of Bible reading, prayer, story, coloring and then I am doing some learn to read books with Caeden. We are taking a letter a week for our Bible Story person and a verse to memorize. Caeden especially was thrilled this morning when I told him we were starting school since we had been talking about it for a couple weeks now. I'm looking forward to some structured learning time with them and I will try and get some pictures during school time this week (I didn't have the camera at home this morning!)

But, we went out and took some pictures of the kids at noontime to record that first day of school smile!


(she's clapping her hands - another new trick!)







No comments: