Friday, February 26, 2010

Alannah

Alannah is 15 months today!

She is walking everywhere, very steady and walking well
She has her 2 lower front teeth, 4 upper center teeth and 2 top molars that have just come thru
She babbles alot and mimics alot of the sounds and vocal intonations we make.
She says "Hello" very clearly, and "Hi, Da" and "Bye Da" and "That" (usually pointing at something)
She understands everything we tell her, understands "no", and "don't touch", will go get something we ask for


She has recently attached herself to a pink bear and sleeps with it, though she likes her little dolly and rabbit lovey occasionally too.
She weighs right around 20 pounds
I just went through her clothes and put away the last of the 6-9 month stuff, even though she could still wear most of it. She is in mostly 12 month clothes, with some 12-18 month, especially in dresses and one-piece outfits.
She is still in size 3 diapers.


He foot measures just barely over 4 inches long........ which still puts her in size 0-6 month shoes shown here that I really would like to get her - I am just having trouble wrapping my mind around the fact I need to order 0-6 month size for my 15 month old! I think they need to change there sizing to Small, Medium and Large!


love you little girl!


No comments: