Friday, February 5, 2010

pregnancy update

I was reminded I forgot to update the last baby post with the dating ultrasound results...... my dates are correct. Baby measured perfectly for where I should be. I am 15 weeks today, with a due date of July 30.
I am feeling good- often exhausted, but I am thinking that's the new normal :-)
If I had to guess at this point I would lean towards girl but that is only based on the fact I still have one pair of "real" jeans that fit and I am not really in maternity yet. (actually in that nice place where nothing really fits and I live in sweats and pull on the one pair of jeans that fits when I go out!) It was this way with Alannah - I was so surprised how long it took before I needed maternity clothes. With all the previous pregnancies I was in maternity and couldn't wear my regular clothes by easily 8-10 weeks. So, it's either I carry girls differently and it is a girl - OR it's the fact I still have extra weight hanging around from all the kids and my "regular" clothes fit longer because of that! We'll find out in another few weeks, if it will let us see!