Friday, July 30, 2010

40 weeks


40 weeks........... and counting!

Finally got the hospital bags packed and list of things to get before leaving compiled. (Did anyone else find that list got shorter and shorter with each baby? Like as long as someone grabs the camera we could probably live without the rest anyway! That's the only thing I would be really upset if we didn't have.)
Carseat is out and cleaned, cradle is ready, sheets were found and washed, baby clothes out of storage, washed and folded-finally.
Meals are planned, mostly. Kids are taken care of. House is clean, for today anyway. I'm ready.


This might be the last picture of 3 kids :-)
It's a bit of a challenge getting them in one picture that looks decent anyway. I am not sure I can find enough energy to try again!

2 comments:

Terra said...

What exactly are you doing up at 4 am!!!?? Sleep mama, sleep. While you can! :)

Jennifer said...

Oh - it was a scheduled post I did yesterday :-) I was actually up at 4 this morning, but I was being good and at least laying down still with my eyes closed :-)