Saturday, July 31, 2010



I took the kids to Target this morning - rather spur of the moment..... but I had a coupon that needed used and decided to see what we got. Alannah was not interested in having her picture taken AT ALL, the above one of the 3 of them was the only one we got that was decent. It was the first picture she took, I don't Alannah had yet realized what we were doing! And since I haven't picked Caeden's 5 year old picture yet I had her get some of him. (Which is why there are singles of Caeden and not Colm :-)) The one of the 2 boys turned out kinda cute though.
You can see all the pictures HERE (and then use my full first and last name)
& order some of your own!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics, Jen!!! Can't wait to see if number 4 is just as cute as his older siblings :-)

Amy Stoker