Thursday, July 26, 2007

Firsts for Colm

Well, this has been a week of firsts for Colm!

Tuesday he rolled from his belly to his back - he had done it a couple times previously but he was on our bed and he was laying in such a way I thought he had really just kinda fallen over and not rolled, so I didn't count it till he did it in the crib Tuesday evening.

Wednesday I felt the sharp tip of his first tooth that I had been eying coming through the last 24 hours- I could see the white but didn't feel it till Wednesday morning.

Thursday - today - he rolled from his back to his belly. It was so cute and I actually watched him do it. And he has done it again many times today - he's hardly staying on his back. Which is rather frustrating cause he really plays better on his back - oh well, he's getting good practice!

All this probably explains his fussiness this week - he's sleeping okay (not great) but is really fussy while he is awake. He is constantly chewing on his fingers or a toy so I know that tooth is bothering him some. Hopefully it comes in completely without too much more pain!

No comments: