Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday morning

Happy Birthday (yesterday) Uncle Ben!

Happy Birthday Gramps!

So, guess what I did yesterday...................
I locked my boys in the car. We are driving dad and mom's van right now and I must have accidentally hit the lock button as I got out of the car. Both boys were in their carseats along with my bag with the keys in it.
Thankfully, we were home and I could run in the house and get the phone. Called mom and she left right away to bring another key out. I also called the fire department to see if waiting a little less then 30 minutes would be okay since it was pretty warm out. They said they would send a truck out just in case. Mom ended up getting here first, the firemen showed up about 10 minutes later. Both boys were pretty hot and Colm was crying, but once we got them out they were both fine.
I am so thankful that mom was home and able to come right out and we were home and I had a phone too! God is faithful even when we do something crazy!

No comments: